Saturday, February 27, 2010

I thought I might try to explain why I have chosen the title "Enemy" for this blog. Some have accused me to being either "too broad" in my comments, or "too narrow." It would appear it is hard to satisfiy both sides. So, to the best of my abilities, I shall attempt to clear the air.
In my opinion, anyone who would advocate placing any lawful and peaceful person in jeopardy for no "social benefit" is, by any definition my enemy; also, anyone who would see the confiscation of private property as a "necessary solution" to a presumed social problem; also, anyone who would put forth such an idea and pursue it to the point of it becoming "acceptable" law. Included in that category would be anyone charged with framing "Criminal Code" legislation; anyone who would support that legislative approach; anyone who would willingly and knowingly advocate that such an approach would be "necessary" or "acceptable" as a solution approach to "solving a social problem"; anyone who would utilize his/her public office, whether elected, appointed or hired to administer such legislation; also, anyone who would lend their support by way of their public office to such an approach; also, anyone who would enter my private propery in the dark of night, masked, armed and prepared to kill, is my enemy -- as are all those those who initiate and approve such activities.
Those persons are, in my estimation extremely dangerous and could easisly be seen to be a sworn enemy to anyone who believes in the "power of law," as opposed to the alternatve, "law by power" which is strangely and frighteningly, acceptable to some.
Always remember, there is only a two-letter difference between "an orderly society," and an "ordered society." Ask anyone who has seen the inevitable horrors which have always accompanied the "ordered society." Those two societies are only two letters different but two worlds apart -- as clearly demonstrated by history, time and time again.
On that note I am closing for now and will try to continue after I straighten out my thoughts.
To those who may be interested in my ramblings, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment